What do we know about Europe???
- Expensive (exchange rate 2:1)
- Paris berry beautiful
- Rome/Venice is in my bucket list
- Need to save a lot of money (because confirm need to go once in a lifetime)
- Northern lights
Learning from the charts(Technical)
Formed 1951-58 European union has since not been progressing permanently but only temporary. As you can see from inception till 2001 market has been lower since the start of the chart.
2001 – 2008
The BURST only came in when one half of the Europe starts receiving enormous cashflow from the other half (those that are doing well) and other Countries. Which then halt where and when financial crisis began.
2009 – 2016
- When US is trying to recover from the Housing Bubble, Europe Crisis began -2009
- Refugees starts coming into EU (Safer and greater job opportunity) – 2014
- Debt issues due to lack of capital inflow – 2015
- Grexit – 2015
- Brexit (Recession & lack of economical Growth) – 2016
- 10/28 countries have unemployment rate that is at least 10%
- 16/28 countries are in debt issues
Traveling to Europe will be even more expensive and dangerous if the EU would to be gone, trade barriers and higher levies.