There’s always a thousand and one way to evaluate
- What space does SoilBuild Cover?
- Manufacturing, Engineering, Logistic, Warehousing, Electronics, Marine, Oil & Gas, Research and Development and Value-added knowledge-based activities.
What we are trying to look out for in this question is DIVERSITY
2. The numbers (2015 Financial Report)
- Portfolio occupancy rate – 96.8%
- Number of Tenants – 113
- No. of properties – 11
- WALE (Chance of a property or a group of properties in being vacated)-4.8 Years
- Credit rating – BBB-
- Net property income – $67.8Million
- Total asset – $1.2Billion
- Total liabilities – $468 million
- Nav Per unit – $0.8 (Undervalued)
3. In a “Reit” Shell (Remind Yourself)
As society continues to create another 1 billion methodologies to evaluate and analyze prices/companies……Remember that numbers are concrete facts and not speculative reasons.
” Learning to buy at a price where the company is undervalued is vital in investing – Capital gain + Passive Income”