Is always up to you to make the choice
Started in 2006 | Properties in Australia & Singapore | BAA3 Rating (Moodys
IDENTIFICATION OF COMPANIES THAT ARE UNDERVALUED.
- Price to Earning Ratio : 12.95 ( Below average)
- Price to Book Ratio : 0.911 ( 9% discount on actual value)
LEARN ABOUT THEIR NUMBERS
- Gearing : 61.26% ( High dependency on debt to finance growth)
- NAV : $1.53
- Wale : 3.5 years (Short lease agreement)
- Current Ratio : 2.29 (2 times the ability to pay off it liability if liquidated now)
- Constant and increasing dividend payout
Overall, the company have a too high of a gearing ratio that makes me feel comfortable in investing and I do think that the gearing ratio will increasing in two years time where the most of their (31%) lease agreement will expire. I will look back in 3 years time.