What ever that is written their is my bias opinion and you guys have to remember that!
Park Mall | Suntec City | One Raffles Quay | MBFC properties | 177 Pacific Highway | 98.6% committed occupancy (Averaged out between Office and Retail)
IDENTIFICATION OF COMPANIES THAT ARE UNDERVALUED.
- Price to Earning Ratio : 12.929
- Price to Book Ratio : 0.806 ( 19.04% Discount)
LEARN ABOUT THEIR NUMBERS
- Gearing : 55.08% ( High dependency on debt to finance growth)
- Wale : 3.4 years (Average between Office & Retail spaces)
- Current Ratio : 0.56 (Inability to pay off it’s short term debts and long term obligations if firm is liquidated now! – BAD)
- Growth Rate : -6.83%
- Cash Flow Per Share : $0.1372 (The “value” of one share you hold through their earnings – Is calculated after tax)
- Poor management ability ( Dividend payout are not constant | Net income dropping | Cashflow very choppy with heavy financing )
In a “Reit” shell, I would have to give it a miss due to its Management instability and a Low probability for a growth rate… Something is wrong, especially with such high occupancy rate…… My answer is no… what about yours??