should you just purchase since it’s a big company/well known?
Listed on SGX 2006 (10 Yrs) | 4.9 Billion Asset | Property around the world
IDENTIFICATION OF COMPANIES THAT ARE UNDERVALUED.
- Price to Earning Ratio : 10.216 (Under Performing – 20 is the mean)
- Price to Book Ratio : 0.73 ( 27% Discount)
LEARN ABOUT THEIR NUMBERS
- Gearing : 74.42% ( High dependency on debt to finance growth)
- Wale : 3
- Current Ratio : 0.953 (Poor)
- Growth Rate : -13.3%
- Cash Flow Per Share : 0.3162 (The “value” of one share you hold through their earnings – Is calculated after tax)
- Poor management ability ( Decreasing dividend payout | Net income growing (good thing) – But debt is an issue )
It’s not a buy for me due to it’s conflicting management strategy that I can’t really grasp. Additionally, with such a Growth rate and Current ratio…….. Even Suntec looks better
Would you buy?