Some numbers are not provided due to the lack of available informations
Constituted in 11 February 2010 | Warehouse Properties | Singapore , China & Australia | Portofolio value at 1.3 billion
IDENTIFICATION OF COMPANIES THAT ARE UNDERVALUED.
- Price to Book Ratio : 1.009 (overvalued by 0.9%)
LEARN ABOUT THEIR NUMBERS
- Gearing : 66.93% ( Above average reliance on financing for growth)
- Wale : 4.4 Years
- Current Ratio : 0.685 ( Unable to pay off short-term debts and long term obligation if liquidated)
- Growth Rate : 7% (over 5 years)
- Cash Flow Per Share : -0.0122
- Poor management ability ( Decreasing dividend payout | Net income decreasing| Poor cashflow management )
Still not a buy buy for me hais – due to the management’s ability! Anyway I have just read finish Benjamin Graham – Intelligent investor!! It’s a real good read that advocates the importance of number! I’ll share more on what I’ve learnt on the next post.
p.s I wanted to write about tax evasion…. but…. hais