$2.42 per share.. Overpriced??
6.63% Dividend Yield | Properties in Singapore/China/Australia | Mostly business park
IDENTIFICATION OF COMPANIES THAT ARE UNDERVALUED.
- Price to Book Ratio : 1.13
- Price to Earning Ratio : 19.47
LEARN ABOUT THEIR NUMBERS
- Gearing : 63.478 ( Above average reliance on financing for growth)
- Wale : 5.2 Years (Above normal wale years)
- Current Ratio : 0.241 ( Unable to pay off short-term debts and long term obligation if liquidated)
- Growth Rate : -15.14% (over 5 years)
- Cash Flow Per Share : 0.1289
- Poor management ability ( Increasing dividend payout | Net income decreasing| Heavy increase in financing of cashflow )
Yes after the book, Intelligent Investor, I’m only going to buy companies that are undervalued! Therefore, this company not being undervalued….poor growth rate….high reliance on financing…. poor gearing ratio?? 0.241 is nuts man…. I won’t be buying