Is insurance company safe?
Founded in 1908 | $60 Billion in asset | Offices in Asia
1) IDENTIFICATION OF COMPANIES THAT ARE UNDERVALUED.
- Price to book ratio : 1.573 ( 57.3% overpriced)
- Price to earning ratio : 12.474 ( Under performing across industry standard of 14.10)
2) LEARN ABOUT THEIR NUMBERS
- Debt To Equity : 6.17% ( Super low reliance on financing for growth)
- Growth Performance : 9.14 %
- Current Ratio : 2.159 ( twice the ability to pay off its short-term debt and long term obligations)
- Cash flow per share : 1.16( Remember you’re paying $20.17a share)
- Average management ability ( Increasing Dividend payout | Drop in net income | Increase in financing cashflow)
Current market price is at a strong support resistance that is still seeking demand for buyers to push price high. If market break previous price high of $25, market have a higher tendency to trend higher, If market breaks the current level of $20, market have a stronger tendency to trend lower.
Would It be a buy for me?? With the stock being overvalued by 57% and a growth rate below industry standard, it will be a no for me. Look at the cashflow on 2012, Investing is at negative 2,023 (2/3 draw down of 2011 gains) and 2014 927.1(3.5 times of 2013 gains) and market price is still going up??
But all in all……. I’m just being very