Opps. I forgot to post yesterday
Passenger land transportation company | Started in 1970 | Operate in 7 Countries ?! (UK, Singapore, China, Australia, Malaysia, Ireland,Vietnam)
1) IDENTIFICATION OF COMPANIES THAT ARE UNDERVALUED.
- Price to book ratio : 2.406 (140% above premium)
- Price to earning ratio : 17.98 (Under performing compared to industry standard of 25)
2) LEARN ABOUT THEIR NUMBERS
- Debt To Equity : 15.319 ( Very low reliance on financing for growth)
- Growth Performance : 5.08
- Current Ratio : 1.276 (Ability to liquidate in peace)
- Cash flow per share : 0.3563 ( You’re paying $2.6)
- Above average management ability ( Increasing Dividend payout | Stable growth in net income – with increasing payout ratio| But still incurring losses on their investment – reducing)
Market short-term trend is still trending to the bear (down) side, if market breaks the 2.6-2.5 zone, Market have a stronger probability to trend down longer. But if market reverse and break the zone of 3 – 3.15, Market might indicate a strong sign of reversal to the bull (Up) Side.
All in all, Comfortdelgro has good financial statement that I would want to be invested into it…But not at a price where the it’s overvalued…. But you will never know… with SMRT getting privatised…hmmm… What would you do??