I ran out of bonds to write
Incorporate on 2013 | Subsidiary of Clifford Development | Properties in Singapore & Shanghai
IDENTIFICATION OF COMPANIES THAT ARE UNDERVALUED.
- Price to Book Ratio : 0.756 ( 25.4% undervalued)
- Price to Earning Ratio : 14.139
LEARN ABOUT THEIR NUMBERS
- Gearing : 67.95 ( above average reliance on financing for growth)
- Wale : 2.9 Years ( Very short)
- Current Ratio : 0.088 (inability to pay of its short term debt and long term obligations)
Growth Rate : not given
- NAV Per unit : 0.96 ( You’re paying 0.695)
Cash Flow Per Share : – Not provided –
- Average management ability ( Increasing dividend payout | Reducing COGS| Reducing in financing | Net income decreasing prolly due to payout ratio and poor cashflow investing)
Market is now testing previous high (Seeking demand for buyers), If market is able to break the 0.72 mark, the probability for this Reit to trend higher is high.
All in all, it would be a no-no for me to buy into this stock due to the lack of financial numbers and experience in the field…. plus the poor current ratio… what would you guys do??? The NAV per unit looks like a very decent price or reasoning for entry thou… hmmm..