Is oversea investing good? is HongKong doing better than Singapore?
Started in 2003 | Listen in both HKD & SGD market | 17 HDK properties |
IDENTIFICATION OF COMPANIES THAT ARE UNDERVALUED.
- Price to Book Ratio : 0.748 (26.2% Underpriced)
- Price to Earning Ratio : 11.838
LEARN ABOUT THEIR NUMBERS
- Gearing : 45.86% ( Low reliance on financing for growth)
- Wale : 1.9 years
- Current Ratio : 0.145 (Inability to pay off short-term debt and long term obligation)
- Growth Rate : 1.73%
Cash Flow Per Share : – Not provided –
- Good to bad management ability ( Dividend payout started to decrease this year including performance – Drawdown on performance is substantial | Increase in financing and poor investing performance on cashflow)
Market is currently retracing of the 10 Hkd mark as it retest previous zone (Resistance turn Support), if market breaks the 10 Hkd, Market have a higher probability to trend high and if it doesn’t market will have to retrace and test key 2015-2016 level before indicating a “true” direction.
All in all, I think this Reit is honestly a good Reit that I would encourage you guys to look deeper into it….. or maybe wait for me to do further research… 😛