Go holiday also can save money?!?!
Basically my Gf and I have booked our flights to Bali for (4 Nights) and we are trying to find the “most value” for money placed to stay.
This post will be a comparison of Hotel/Villa and Airbnb’s Apartment (Mostly owned by people)
Hotel (From Expedia – Since it’s heavily advertised in Singapore)
Prices starts from $26
Prices starts from $14 onwards
We have decided to book an Airbnb Apartment (You can find the picture below).. So what is on Airbnb?
- There are apartment/villa/resort owned by Investors/Individuals seeking for renters (Us)
- It’s act as a medium to connect people who are looking for a cheaper alternative to hotel (This doesn’t mean in a drop of quality – just cheaper)
- You might be able to find hotels on Airbnb sometimes
- Airbnb renters relies heavily on the rating system to stay on top of the list
- This means reputation is important
- After each stay, everyone is required to rate their services or provide feedback
- This comment/feedback can be seen and cant be hide by the owners
So what is good for first time Airbnb users????! – You can get $40SGD Travel Credit by signing up an account using my referral code (You have to book a stay first, in order to get it) and I’ll too receive $40 Credit. Click here if you want to sign up!
Some Booking Tips
- Try to fly on Tuesdays as it is always cheaper
- Do not choose designated seats
- Request at the counter for window seat or you can do it in the plane (Most of the time there are empty seats and you wont be charge)
- Airbnb always have Weekly discount and Monthly Discount (Stay longer since flight so cheap)
This is the apartment we are staying!