Everybody knows this brand means good?
Listed on SGX 2012 | Indonesia, Malaysia & Singapore | 1.3 million Home Club members
1) IDENTIFICATION OF COMPANIES THAT ARE UNDERVALUED.
- Price to book ratio : 0.789 (21.1% below fair value)
- Price to earning ratio : 9.664 ( Growing below industry standard at 13.45 – but still better than Challenger)
2) LEARN ABOUT THEIR NUMBERS
- Debt To Equity : 110% ( High reliance on financing – 4,583 worst than Challenger)
- Growth Performance : -25.13% ( Better than Challenger – growth rate is 1.8%)
- Current Ratio : 2.664 (lower than Challenger by 0.95)
- Cash flow per share : 0.0711 ( Challenger is at 0.56)
- Weak management ability ( Reduction in dividend | Negative net income margin growth | reducing gross profit margin | Increased in financing | Still making losses on their investment)
3) Technical Analysis
Overall Market trend looks on the bearish side as stock tries to seek greater demand in 2016. Market has been bearish for 3 years straight! It has currently broke its earlier downfall in 2015.
Currently, on the short-term trend of this stock would be on a bull (Up) side as market is still making higher highs and higher lows. Market currently has a higher probability to continue its short-term trend if it breaks the $0.465 high, if it fails to do so, market have a greater possibility to reverse even lower.
4) Would I be vested into it?
As of now, the answer would be a strong NO. Currently, I have a better winning probability in Challenger than I would have in Courts.
Some news for you read:
- 15 Things You Never Knew About Courts Asia Ltd
- Research Done by CIMB
- Research Done By DBSV