Happy 2017 everyone
Founded in 1980 (36 years of experience) | Manufacturing, Distribution & Services | Operates in Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Brunei & Indonesia |
I’ll be using ISDN Holding as a fair comparison (In terms of years and market cap)
1) IDENTIFICATION OF COMPANIES THAT ARE UNDERVALUED.
- Price to book ratio : 0.976 (2.4% undervalued of its actual value)
- Price to earning ratio : 6.728 (Industry standard harder to determine as alot of numbers are not provided)
2) LEARN ABOUT THEIR NUMBERS
- Debt To Equity : 18.184 (Worst than ISDN 8.216)
- Growth Performance : 15.90% ( Better than ISDN – Negative growth of 5.73%)
- Current Ratio : 3.027 (ISDN is at 1.921)
- Cash flow per share : 0.0671 ( Paying $0.37/share)
- Good management ability ( Constant dividend growth | Positive net income/gross profit margin | positive cash flow)
3) TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
Market has current upward trend as it continues to make higher highs and higher lows. As of now, market is testing 2015 high of $0.39. If market manages to break that level, there will be a higher chance for market to continue its current trend.
In this chart, market is consolidating (signs of momentum building ) before moving stock price to the right level. Similarly to the overall yearly chart, stock is making CLEAR higher highs and lower highs. Key level is currently at $0.355-0.36.
4) WOULD I BE VESTED?
Yes (I’m already actually)…. why? it has a bigger market cap than ISDN, greater experience and it looks more financially sound. Additionally, current stock price looks reasonable for me to enter.
Article for your read:
- Why Are Tai Sin Electric Limited’s Shares Near A 52-Week High Now?
- 2 Companies With Insiders Putting Their Money Where Their Mouth Is
- Can This Small Cap Company Continue To Grow?