Operating in India | 12 Clinical Establishments, 4 Greenfield Clinical Establishments and 2 Operating Hospitals | Founded in 2011
Second biggest market cap (Listed on SGX), hence comparison will be done with Raffles Medical Group (RMG) – the 1st
1) IDENTIFICATION OF COMPANIES THAT ARE UNDERVALUED.
- Price to book ratio : 0.997 ( .3% cheaper than fair value) – RMG is 4 times its fair value
- Price to earning ratio : 17.423 ( Growing slower than industry average at 53.916)
2) LEARN ABOUT THEIR NUMBERS
- Debt To Equity : 24.544 ( RMG is at 4.679)
- Growth Performance : -not provided-( RMG is at 7.17%)
- Current Ratio : 1.877 (RMG is at 1.178)
- Cash flow per share : 0.052 (Paying 0.93)
- Average management ability ( High dividend growth rate at 29.56% – industry at 7.69% | Positive net income/gross profit margin | overall positive cash flow – High cost in investing – due to its capital intensive business nature)
3) TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
Current price action has an overall bear(Down) trend, where market is making lower high and lower low. Market has formed a gap area which previously requires a huge demand to push price beyond the area.
Market has a bullish (Long) short term trend, where market is making higher high and higher low. It looks as if market is building momentum (Consolidating) before indicating a direction. If market would to break the gap area, price will have a higher tendency to trend higher and vice versa if it fails.
4) Why am I vested into it?
In order to balance my portfolio, I’ve decided to purchase a more “risky” yet safe stock. A few reasons why I bought it would be the value (Cheap while having a substantial market cap), High dividend yield and good financial control of asset.
Some articles for your read:
- 3 Things Investors Should Know About RHT Health Trust
- Is Religare Health Trust Undervalued Currently?
- 2 Stocks With Exposure To Much Faster-Growing Asian Economies’ Than Singapore’s
“+ 1 knowledge point”
“+ 1 PI”