when should u buy?
Waste management, Cleaning , Recycling, Conservancy Horticultural | Founded in 2011
1) IDENTIFICATION OF COMPANIES THAT ARE UNDERVALUED.
- Price to book ratio : 2.362 ( 1.362 above its fair value)
- Price to earning ratio : 9.823 ( Growing below industry standard – 20.27)
2) LEARN ABOUT THEIR NUMBERS
- Debt To Equity : 57.648
- Growth Performance : 29.36%
- Current Ratio : 1.668
- Cash flow per share : 0.1483
- Average management ability ( Constant dividend growth | Positive net income/gross profit margin | overall positive cash flow – increased in financing cost)
3) TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
As you can clearly see market is making higher highs and higher lows, stock’s price action seems to only been picked up last year as market jump 60cents. Current price action seems to consolidating/ picking up momentum, before a big move. Based on historical chart pattern, market has a high tendency to form a strong base before breaking up.
4) Would I be vested into it?
It would be in one of my 5 year’s watch list, as stock has only paid dividend for 5 years (Not enough for me), but have good numbers to justify certain action. One issue that i foresee is the quick price picking up might cause a higher probability for a big price drop before continuing its trend…. but then again… probability might go against the odds of the 7 blue skies and make the golden dragon come out of my @ss.
Articles for you read:
- Why Are 800 Super Holdings Ltd’s Shares Up By 68% In A Year?
- Company Briefs: 800 Super Holdings
- 800 Super’s Q4 bottom line bolstered by revenue growth, tax credits
- 800 Super Holdings full year net profit up 95.9%
- Stocks to watch: STI, Kingsmen Creatives, 800 Super Holdings