The more asset class your money is in… does it means its diversified??
26 properties (Sumatra & Java) | Founded in 2007 | Wale is at 3.383 (Not that long)
Comparison will not be done as I couldn’t find a Indonesian trust listed in SGX
1) IDENTIFICATION OF COMPANIES THAT ARE UNDERVALUED.
- Price to book ratio : 0.838 (16.2% cheaper than fair value)
- Price to earning ratio : 36.087 (Growing above industry standard – 20.971)
2) LEARN ABOUT THEIR NUMBERS
- Debt To Equity : 55.308%
- Growth Performance : -34.65%
- Current Ratio : 1.135
- Cash flow per share : 0.015 (Pay 0.37)
- Slightly below average management ability ( Negative dividend growth | Positive net income/gross profit margin | overall positive cash flow – Reduce in financing)
3) TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
Price action has recently broke weekly structure of a bear (Down) trend [Sign of Reversal]. Market is currently at a key level of momentum (Consolidation), before moving to the intended direction. Additionally, market has a short-term up trend. If market breaks the purple area, market has a higher probability to trend bullish (Up) longer.
4) Would I be vested into it?
If I would, it would be due to stock’s price action (Key Level gives a good risk-reward ratio). All in all, I wouldn’t be that interested with its financial numbers as there are many similar companies with such numbers.
Article to read: (I found too little in english….sorry!)