Started in 1967 | Listed in 1980 | Currently selling one premise | pulp and paper mill and Ywama power plant.| Singapore, Malaysia , Myanmar , Canada
Comparison done with New Toyo International [NYI] (Closest market cap)
1) IDENTIFICATION OF COMPANIES THAT ARE UNDERVALUED.
- Price to book ratio : 1.507 (50% above fair value) NYI – 0.767
- Price to earning ratio : 28.182 ( Growing above industry standard – 15.7) NYI – 12.314
2) LEARN ABOUT THEIR NUMBERS
- Debt To Equity : Not given [NYI – 7.53]
- Growth Performance : 55.51% [NYI – Negative 3.12%]
- Current Ratio : 18.281 ( 5 years of high current ratio) [NYI – 3]
- Cash flow per share : 0.0148 (Paying $0.28)
- Slightly below Average management ability ( Growing dividend | Weak net income/gross profit margin | overall positive cash flow – Losing money from investing)
3) TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
Current market price seems to be in a long term bearish trend (Downward), as market continues to make lower highs and lower lows. Stock has seen to have tried breaking 1999 level but failed.
Market on the daily frame, is currently at key level (Direction driver) – stock would either find the demand to break higher or continue lower. Current market price action is a repetition of the previous structure, where market closes with a doji and break further down.
4) Would I be vested in it?
Nope, price action explains why it was overvalued [lack of demand] and it has been in a bearish trend since 1995 (Clearly something is wrong with management).
- 3 Things About UPP Holdings Ltd (U09)
- UPP Holdings – 5.4x Net Cash P/E
- SG Dealbook:UPP acquires stake in Taiga,GovTech to lead digitisation of public services