Detailed planning is essential for financial preedom
Comparison done with Hiap Tong Corporation Ltd. (5PO) – Closest market cap
1) IDENTIFICATION OF COMPANIES THAT ARE UNDERVALUED.
- Price to book ratio : 0.46 (54% below fair value) HTC – 0.425
- Price to earning ratio : 6.979 ( growing below industry standard – 17.302) HTC – 10.89
2) LEARN ABOUT THEIR NUMBERS
- Debt To Equity : 100.89 | HTC – 59.19
- Growth Performance : -7.59 % | HTC – (Negative) 18.05
- Current Ratio : 1.292 | HTC – 0.662
- Cash flow per share : 0.0935 ( Paying $0.29)
- Below Average management ability ( Reducing dividend | Weak net income/gross profit margin – Increase in the cost of doing business | overall Negative cash flow – Losing alot of money from investing)
3) TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
As the current stock has a short financial history, there isn’t much technical analysis for me to do. The current stock is in a bearish trend (Forming lower highs and lower lows), broke of key level (Blue). Stock price has a strong momentum to continue this trend as a doji was formed when buyers tried pushing price higher.
4) Would I be vested?
NO – Lack of a strong/long financial track record, not a technically wise decision to enter ( Remember you can only ride the trend and not create a trend).
5) Why have I disappeared ??
I’m currently in a spot where time is snatch forcefully from me – where I spent every hour doing meaningless and mindless things. Hopefully after 3-4 months time, I would be in a better spot – that gives me the freedom to do whatever the f I wanna do…. life of a Singaporean.