3 Manufacturing Plant (China, Malaysia, Singapore) | Presence is in 8 countries | Precision / Plating & Chemical / Equipment Solution | Many famous directors in its board
Maybank holds 5 %, while 40% are hold by two separate Novo Tellus companies
Comparison will be done with Micro-Mechanics (5DD)
1) IDENTIFICATION OF COMPANIES THAT ARE UNDERVALUED.
- Price to book ratio : 4.364 (436.4% Above fair value) 5DD – 3.385
- Price to earning ratio : 17.798 ( Above industry standard – 23.74) 5DD – 13.01
2) LEARN ABOUT THEIR NUMBERS
- Debt To Equity : 0.19% | – No data Available-
- Growth Performance : -6.48% | 11.68
- Dividend Yield : 2.38%[ 5 years] | 0% [ 5 years] – They pay dividend
- Current Ratio : 1.68 | 4.83
- Book Value per share : 0.5316 | 0.3604
- Cash Flow per share : 0.1421
- Below average management ability ( Average dividend growth (Only started paying in 2015) | Weak net income/gross profit margin | overall Positive cashflow but weak)
3) Technical Analysis
This is definitely a popular stock as you can see the price jump of 10.5 times in a span of 1 year. Market is a overall bullish trend but is not in a short-term perspective. A live entry puts you in a 1:0.74 RR ratio. Technical entry would be very speculative at this
4) Would I be vested into it?
Nope but I would love to know more about this company.
The amount of money you will make in one year is ridiculous.
- $2.58 million debt dropped to a mere $85k within 5 year (is absolutely amazing)
- Current ratio can’t beat competitor’s
- Heavily overvalued
- Poor cashflow
- An entry would be quite speculative