1) IDENTIFICATION OF COMPANIES THAT ARE UNDERVALUED.
- Price to book ratio : 7.54 (700% Above fair value)
- Price to earning ratio :
0 ( Above industry standard – 22.68)
2) LEARN ABOUT THEIR NUMBERS
- Debt To Equity : .6%
- Growth Performance :
- Dividend Yield :
- Current Ratio : 1.41
- Book Value per share : 0.0339
- Cash Flow per share : -0.0076
- Poor management ability (
Positive dividend growth| Negative net profit margin | overall Negative cashflow within its business )
3) Technical Analysis
Price action shows that market is in a bearish trend with previous low has just been broken a live market order with put you in a 1:1.6 RR. Market seems to have a very bearish momentum with strong sell off.
4) Would I be vested into this?
nope! very clear that something that is wrong with its management team.